Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slow down

Wow, life has been so crazy lately, where do I even begin?!
It seems I've been waiting for things in life to start happeneing for such a long time, and now that they finally are happeneing, it's going much to fast. But nontheless, I am so happy God is granting my prayers, and in the short amount of time since my last post, he has given my a job of working at a local buisness serving ice cream (yay!), given me means of getting my dream camera that I've been praying about for years, and on April 7th I will be taking my drivers test, and getting my license. Not to mention I am coming into my last year of school this year, and soon I will be graduated and able to move away from home and persue a career. Ah! So wonderfully crazy! =) I am also going to post some of my recent photos from my "adventures" on the farm, Enjoy!

Above is my neice Mya, enjoying the new baby goats ^
Me Feeding my baby ewe Sonrisa ^
Spring has Sprung!!!! ^
I got to go fishing for the first time this year, and the pond was just as pretty as I remember! ^

No comments:

Post a Comment